Want to apply online? Click here.
If you'd rather apply in print, download a hard copy of our application here.
Current Job Openings
- Educational Sign Language Interpreter
- School Social Worker
- Teacher of the Moderate Cognitively Impaired
- Teacher Consultant for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Adaptive Physical Education / Health Teacher
- Substitute Paraeducators
- SPARKS Activity Leaders
- SPARKS Instructors
- Educational Sign Language Interpreters
Substitute Teachers NeededPlease visit www.pcmiservices.com to begin the application process for becoming a local substitute teacher.To log in to WillSub, please visit www.willsub.com.Please note: Substitute Teacher State Qualifications from 90 credit hours to 60 credit hours and can be from multiple institutions or an Associates Degree required.
Substitute Paraeducators Needed
Please complete an online CGRESD Employment Application (available at the top of this page) or send your resume to:
4041 E. Mannsiding Rd
Clare, MI 48617
You may also submit your credentials via email to Lindsey Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org