PCMI Criminal Record Check Process

    For Substitute Teachers and SPARKS Employees

    Contact Lindsey Murphy at Clare-Gladwin RESD at (989) 386.8635 to schedule an appointment to pick up the necessary forms to complete your criminal record check. 

    *For Substitute Paraeducators, please work with the local school district that you've selected as a prefered site to have your background check processed.

    For more information about PCMI Staffing Services, please visit www.pcmiservices.com.