Board of Education
Clare-Gladwin RESD's Board of Education meetings are typically held on the third Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m. at the Clare-Gladwin RESD Administration Building in Conference Rooms A and B.
2020-2021 Board Meeting Schedule
- Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Wednesday, August 19, 2020
- Wednesday, September 16, 2020
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020
- Wdnesday, November 18, 2020
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021
- Wednesday, February 17, 2021
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021
- Wednesday, May 19, 2021
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021 (Budget Hearing at 6:00 p.m.)
Board Goals 2016 - 2021
Clare-Gladwin RESD will:
- Prioritize resources to positively impact students' learning.
- Consolidate, collaborate, and maximize resources.
- Improve internal and external communications.
- Building, Grounds & Technology Committee will meet as needed.
- Labor Relations/Personnel Committee will meet as needed.
- CTE Strategic Planning Committee will meet as needed.
- Click HERE for Board Policies and Guidelines.
- Labor Relations/Personnel - Sarah Kile and Barbara Richards
- MASB/LRN Representative - Sue Murawski
- Clare-Gladwin Area School Board Association - Sue Murawski and Jason Pahl
- Policy Committee - Sarah Kile and Sue Murawski (Alternate: Lou Adams)