Board of EducationHome
Clare-Gladwin RESD's Board of Education meetings are typically held on the third Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m. at the Clare-Gladwin RESD Administration Building in Conference Rooms A and B.
LEGAL NOTICE - CLARE-GLADWIN RESD NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Public hearing on Wednesday, November 15th, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. at the Administration Building, Conference Rooms A&B, 4041 E. Mannsiding Road, Clare, Michigan. The purpose of the public hearing is to address the sale of excess capacity on the District's exsisting fiber optic networks in accordance with Section 307 of the Michigan Telecommunciations Act.
Clare-Gladwin RESD Schedule of Board of Education Meetings
Wed.,Nov. 15, 2017
Wed., Dec. 20, 2017 (4:30 p.m.)
Wed., Jan. 17, 2018
Wed., Feb. 21, 2018
Wed., March 21, 2018
Wed., April 18, 2018
Wed., May 16, 2018
Wed., June 20, 2018 (Budget hearing begins at 5:45 p.m.)
Board Goals 2016 - 2021
Clare-Gladwin RESD will:
- Prioritize resources to positively impact students' learning.
- Consolidate, collaborate, and maximize resources.
- Improve internal and external communications.
- Building, Grounds & Technology Committee will meet as needed.
- Labor Relations/Personnel Committee will meet as needed.
- CTE Strategic Planning Committee will meet as needed.
- Click HERE for Board Policies and Guidelines.
- Buildings, Grounds & Technology - Sarah Kile and Clay Maxwell
- Labor Relations/Personnel - Sarah Kile and Barbara Richards
- CTE Strategic Planning - Lynn Grim and Barbara Richards
- MASB/LRN Representative - Sue Murawski
- Clare-Gladwin Area School Board Association - Sue Murawski and Clay Maxwell
- REMC Representative - Barbara Richards