Board of Education
Clare-Gladwin RESD's Board of Education meetings are typically held on the third Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m. at the Clare-Gladwin RESD Administration Building in Conference Rooms A and B.
2019-20 Board Meeting Schedule
- Wednesday, July 17, 2019
- Wednesday, August 21, 2019
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019 (4th Wednesday of the Month)
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019
- Wdnesday, November 20, 2019
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- Wednesday, April 15, 2020
- Wednesday, May 20, 2020
- Wednesday, June 17, 2020 (Budget Hearing at 6:00 p.m.)
Board Goals 2016 - 2021
Clare-Gladwin RESD will:
- Prioritize resources to positively impact students' learning.
- Consolidate, collaborate, and maximize resources.
- Improve internal and external communications.
- Building, Grounds & Technology Committee will meet as needed.
- Labor Relations/Personnel Committee will meet as needed.
- CTE Strategic Planning Committee will meet as needed.
- Click HERE for Board Policies and Guidelines.
- Labor Relations/Personnel - Sarah Kile and Barbara Richards
- MASB/LRN Representative - Sue Murawski
- Clare-Gladwin Area School Board Association - Sue Murawski and Jason Pahl
- Policy Committee - Sarah Kile and Sue Murawski (Alternate: Lou Adams)