Board of Education
Clare-Gladwin RESD's Board of Education meetings are typically held on the third Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m. at the Clare-Gladwin RESD Administration Building in Conference Rooms A and B.
NOTICE of ELECTION
The Biennial Election of the Clare-Gladwin Regional Education Service District will be held on June 03, 2019. The following Terms are up for election:
- Two (2) Six-year Terms. Terms of Office will commence on July 01, 2019 and terminate on June 30, 2025.
- One (1) Four-Year Term to complete a current Term. Term of Office will commence on July 01, 2019 and terminate on June 30, 2023.
Deadline for filing nominating petitions and/or $100 filing fee and Affidavit of Identity is 4:00 p.m. on May 6, 2019 at the office of Lori Martin, Clare County Clerk/Election Coordinator.
Secretary, Board of Education
2018-19 Board Meeting Schedule
- Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018 (4th Wednesday of the Month)
- Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- Wdnesday, November 28, 2018 (4th Wednesday of the Month)
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019
- Wednesday, April 17, 2018
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019 (Budget Hearing at 6:00 p.m.)
Board Goals 2016 - 2021
Clare-Gladwin RESD will:
- Prioritize resources to positively impact students' learning.
- Consolidate, collaborate, and maximize resources.
- Improve internal and external communications.
- Building, Grounds & Technology Committee will meet as needed.
- Labor Relations/Personnel Committee will meet as needed.
- CTE Strategic Planning Committee will meet as needed.
- Click HERE for Board Policies and Guidelines.
- Buildings, Grounds & Technology - Sarah Kile and Clay Maxwell
- Labor Relations/Personnel - Sarah Kile and Barbara Richards
- CTE Strategic Planning - Lou Adams and Barbara Richards
- MASB/LRN Representative - Sue Murawski
- Clare-Gladwin Area School Board Association - Sue Murawski and Clay Maxwell
- REMC Representative - Barbara Richards