Consortia Memberships &Community Collaboratives
Clare-Gladwin RESD participates in multiple collaborations and partnerships at the local, regional, and state levels. These collaborations help to increase the capacity of instructional consultants in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Clare Gladwin RESD & Midland County ESA Collaborative Agreement:
Clare-Gladwin RESD and Midland County ESA have entered into a collaborative agreement to include Midland County districts in partnership with instructional services and SPARKS programs where applicable.
Great Lakes Bay Region Consortium:
Clare-Gladwin RESD participates in the Great Lakes Bay Region consortium of ISDs. The consortium consists of instructional consultants from mulitple ISDs who collaborate to increase efficiency and provide expertise in support of local educators.
Collaborative projects of this consortium include:
Great Lakes Bay consortium members:Regional & State-Level Organizations:
- General Education Leadership Network (GELN)
- Michigan Association of Intermediate School Administrators (MAISA)
- Michigan Continuous Improvement Facilitators Network (MCIFN)
- Michigan Social Studies Supervisors Association
- MAISA ELA Leadership Team
- MAISA Math Leadership Team
- Michigan Reading Association
- Michigan Early Literacy Coaches Network
- Michigan Council of Teachers of Mathematics (MCTM)
- Michigan Math Consultants and Coordinators (M2C2)
- Michigan Science Teachers Association (MSTA)
- Michigan English Language Arts Association (MiELA)
- Phenomenal Science Leadership Network (PSLN)
- MiSTEM Network
- English Learners Statewide Network
- REMC Association of Michigan