Teen Parent SupportGreat Parents Great Start
Clare-Gladwin RESD offers teen parent support and service coordination for individuals under the age of 21 who are parenting in Clare and Gladwin counties.Teen Parent Support offers free, ongoing developmental screenings for your child. All participants will also receive home visits and have connection to the Great Start Parent Network.
Resources and Support for Teen ParentsHome VisitsFree home visits by trained staff will help you:
- Understand your child's development and appropriate expectations.
- Promote strong parent-child and family relationships.
Free, Ongoing Developmental Screenings
- Provide your child with learning opportunities in their natural environment each day.
- Learn about the stages of development and how to help your child learn from you everyday.
Monthly Support Groups and Monthly Playgroups
- Receive information about what to expect your child to do next in his/her development.
- Interact with other parents and their children.
- Interesting and fun topics!
- Activities you can do at home.
Connection to Community Resources
- Free snacks!
- Connection to the Clare-Gladwin Great Start Parent Network.
- Referrals to local programs and services.
- Assistance in finding quality childcare, preschool, and infant-toddler programs.
Would you like to learn more?For more information on Teen Parent Support, please contact:Brandi Warner(989) email@example.com
- "Family Matters," and the, "Baby Buzz" newsletters.