Board of EducationHome
Clare-Gladwin RESD's Board of Education meetings are typically held on the third Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m. at the Clare-Gladwin RESD Administration Building in Conference Rooms A and B.
CGRESD BoE Meeting Schedule
Wed., July 19, 2017
Wed., Aug. 16, 2017
Wed., Sept. 27, 2017 (Board workshop to follow immediately)
Tuesday, Oct. 10 (5 p.m.) - Board Training
Wed., Oct. 18, 2017
Wed.,Nov. 15, 2017
Wed., Dec. 20, 2017 (4:30 p.m.)
Wed., Jan. 17, 2018
Wed., Feb. 21, 2018
Wed., March 21, 2018
Wed., April 18, 2018
Wed., May 16, 2018
Wed., June 20, 2018 (Budget hearing begins at 5:45 p.m.)
Board Goals 2016 - 2021
Clare-Gladwin RESD will:
- Prioritize resources to positively impact students' learning.
- Consolidate, collaborate, and maximize resources.
- Improve internal and external communications.
- Building, Grounds & Technology Committee will meet as needed.
- Labor Relations/Personnel Committee will meet as needed.
- CTE Strategic Planning Committee will meet as needed.
- Click HERE for Board Policies and Guidelines.
- Buildings, Grounds & Technology - Sarah Kile and Clay Maxwell
- Labor Relations/Personnel - Sarah Kile and Barbara Richards
- CTE Strategic Planning - Lynn Grim and Barbara Richards
- MASB/LRN Representative - Sue Murawski
- Clare-Gladwin Area School Board Association - Sue Murawski and Clay Maxwell
- REMC Representative - Barbara Richards